Monday, October 22, 2012

Vendor Spotlight: P.B. Stitches

Remember to make room on November 13th for Shop for a Cause because P.B. Stitches is going to be there selling the most beautiful bags and scarves!!

"P.B. Stitches is a home based business specializing in handcrafted tote bags, knitted and crochet accessories for children and adults. I started sewing at a very young age and still have my vintage Singer Sewing Machine. My late Grandma taught me how to knit and crochet. P.B. Stitches has been selling at the “Shopping for a Cause” for the past 4 years. Other venues I have participated in include; Sprayberry Arts & Craft Show, Hightower Middle School Craft Show, Kell Arts & Craft Show and Riverfest Arts and Craft show."   ~Pamela Brue

We are so excited to have P.B. Stitches returning this year! Below are just a few of their beautifully created products!








No comments:

Post a Comment