Monday, January 28, 2013

Reconnecting Families is ALWAYS there for our Families...


At the end of this video is a young man named Quan Lewis.  Please see Quan's most recent note to the members of Reconnecting Families:


Dear RC Family,

            It’s me again , we have to stop meeting up like this ( me being in trouble and you guys saving me ). I would like to start this letter off differently by asking, can I join the RC Family? I mean honestly I want to be a part of the justice league as well. Second I would like to state that I’ve been trying to promote to the organization I’m a part of, called Knights of Pythagoras, to sponsor The RC Family.  I feel like I owe you guys that much.  And thirdly THANK YOU for helping me with school this semester and I’m SORRY ( that’s a word I don’t use often ) that every time we are in contact that it has to deal with me needing your help and not just a simple hello. It saddens me because I know you guys are really busy and have the whole world to share your blessing, and grace with.  I wish I had more to give then just my word currency, but sadly other than that and my appreciation I have nothing else to cover my debt. I ask you in the most humbling way to forgive me because you the RC Family deserves so much more, and if there is anything else I can do please don’t be afraid to contact me.

                                                                                                            Sincerely yours, Quan
 

No comments:

Post a Comment