Monday, January 14, 2013

This girl has her smile back!!

Reconnecting Families, Inc. would like to thank Mr. Beau and Mrs.Kriya Benich from Benich Dental for gifting one of our mother's with dental work this past Christmas! 

Amber received four fillings and a partial. Amber is very grateful! She says, "I can now not look at myself every day and remember what I did, I can look at myself and know what I have done." 

The mission of Benich Dental is to foster and promote the wellness of the community. They have two offices: one in Woodstock, and one in Marietta. They offer a wide variety of dental services, which includes everything from diagnostics to dentures! 

Again, thank you Mr. and Mrs. Benich for everything you have done for Amber and the community! People like you make our society thrive!!!

 For more information on Benich Dental, please click here!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment